_-={Karthus' Theme}=-_ _-={Karthus' Theme}=-_

Been a long time, has it? :o

Forget the technical B.S.
This song is awesome :D I'm glad to hear some new stuff from you :P

... yes this review is short!! what now? o.o

Meus' Finest Hour Meus' Finest Hour

This totally fits

While krayon is right, war is bad, BUT looking at it from a warriors perspective, this situation would be glorious. People seem to forget that warriors live for battle. Their honor and glory reside in battle therefore to them war is not sad, or bad, it is a way of life. This song represents this warriors point of view. It sounds like hes fighting for something big, but at the same time, living the glorious moments of battle that his life has prepared him for.

Now, as for the song. This is a wonderfully composed and thought out piece. I love the balance between the strings, its not too in your face, but out there enough to make the point. I also like, as i said above, how this piece gives the feeling of desperation and glory combined. It really feels like you're fighting for the one thing that means the most to you, yet you are triumphing over unprecedented challenges. Very well done, I hope to hear more like this in the future. 5/5 10/10.

Let's get lost together Let's get lost together

I like it

I really like how ominous this sounds. Definately a song to get lost to lol. strangely enough i can really picture this being used in minecraft of all things.

Glass Melody Groove Glass Melody Groove

I like where this is going!

You definitely have the right idea here. Maybe soften up the percussion a bit so its not so harsh on the ears, as well as a bit better drums at the beginning. Other than that, its great! I hope to hear more similar to this in the future.

Psychknight responds:

In terms of your review in general - thank you for it. I am quite pleased to hear that you merely liked the song.

However, I stand by in my choice of drums (maybe not in the beginning - not 100% sure what you meant by that) - but for sure when the full melody comes in - the super-snare smack (which I suppose may sound harsh to some) is a must. It gives it power, where the instrument playing the melody is very soft. I tend to think they sort of complement or supplement each other...

Thanks again for your review!

(CHS) Last Hope (CHS) Last Hope

Sounds Kindom Hearts Inspired.

This is a good piece, well thought out and orchestrated. I like the balance so that its not to high, but the bass doesn't slap you in the face either. Sorry for the short review, i hope to hear more soon.

xKore-Time's Up(Time Extended) xKore-Time's Up(Time Extended)

Respect

You have my respect. Your music always seems to nail what I'm looking for in a song (most of the time anyway) and I haven't noticed many remixes out of you, so this is a nice treat. This song has a nice feel to it, very calm and relaxed, much like the original. Good work and as strange as it seems, I kinda want to hear some music like this from you in the future :)

Pianoman-Japillow Pianoman-Japillow

Potential

This song has a ton of potential. I love the idea you have going here, some suggestions I would make would be to look into a slightly better piano plugin. Its a nice piano sound but it still sounds too fake and when combined with the rest of the song, it starts to wear in its charm. Keep going dude, I want to hear more soon :P

Japillow responds:

Thanks for the input! I'm going to go looking for a better piano VST right now. I've been putting that off for a while, but this next song I'm working on really needs one.

(PM) - Mysterious (PM) - Mysterious

mmmmmmmmmmm Bass!

I know this is probably the worst review ive ever written, and with the least amount of purpose, but i want to point out that I love the bass! Thanks for the sub and congrats on making such an amazing song :)

..... Ok, now to go back to being serious..... O_O

=DaydreamAnatomy= =DaydreamAnatomy=

You've got the right idea.

First I would like to say to all you haters; If you absolutely hate the song, fine, but if you do not have any sort of constructive criticism, or advice to give, then don't post please. This site is supposed to be a site for musicians to show off their stuff and get real reviews and advice to improve.

Now for your music: It's great! I can tell you enjoy making your music seeing as how every song so far seems to have a rather joyous overtone to it. I do feel that some of your songs may be a bit on the repetitive side, but over all they're good. They're not the best I've heard by far, but they're not even in the same ball park as the worst I've heard. In short, keep makin your music dude, and dont let anyone ruin it for you.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks^^

really appreciate it:3

_Revolution_ _Revolution_

Regardless of the name, Let us review this song!

I liked it quite a bit, Yeah the name wasn't the best choice, people have made that quite clear, however you did a wonderful job creating this piece. I like that it has so much diversity to it, and unlike alot of songs on newgrounds, it actually comes back to the original theme towards the end. There may be a few balancing issues here and there (some parts sound a little.... off) but other than that, it is a great song and i hope to hear more like it in the future. =]

Birdinator99 responds:

Thank you so much for that! lol.

I completely agree, there are very obvious EQ/frequency/balancing issues in this song that I will not be caught doing again, as I have learned so much since making this.

Still, I'm glad you liked it and I thank you for the review!